Omega R&D is looking to complete our tech support staff. We are seeking an organized, team oriented mobile electronics technical support representative at our headquarters in Douglasville, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Field inbound telephone calls for installation or product related assistance from dealers or consumers.
* Answer incoming e-mail requests for installation or product related assistance.
* Help troubleshoot any and all problematic installations, as needed by dealers and/or consumers.
* Some new product testing and evaluation may occasionally be assigned.
* General office/warehouse duties that require physical labor may occasionally be assigned.
* Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
* Possess excellent troubleshooting skills and a passion to solve any problem.
* Must possess the ability to navigate the internet, as well as other tools to conduct necessary research.
* At least 2 years of experience installing 12-volt security and remote start products.
* A pleasant, friendly, & patient demeanor.
* Must be able to comfortably use a personal computer and all common windows software like Microsoft office products. Proficiency with graphic software is a plus.
* Soldering/PCB repair experience is a plus.
* English/Spanish is a plus.
* 2 week paid vacation.
* 40 hours personal/sick time.
* Health, dental, vision insurance.
* Paid holidays.
* Direct deposit.
* Salary is dependent upon qualifications.
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com.